Subject: Re: Morph Plus to LW
From: daniel s milling jr <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 1994 23:33:23 -0500 (CDT)

> 
> Has anyone actually taken a Morph Plus sequence and displayed it in a LW 
> animation.  I've tried it by loading the sequence under the Images menu- 
> nothing shows up when it's rendered.

Stuff Deleted

> 
> [email-masked]
> 

  Your problem is that when loading a sequence, LightWave will search for
files of the format   000.FS.foo   or  foo000  (notice that there is no    
period between the name and the number.)  If the sequence of images does
not fit this format, LightWave won't be able to find them.  To fix this
just renumber your files to fit the above format.  If you have a lot of
images, let me know.

  I wrote a C program that would renumber any number of files, add or     
remove the period and change prefixed numbering to suffixed and vice
versa.  I haven't made this program public yet, but if I get any kind of
response I'll upload it to aminet.  

Hope this helped.

Dan Milling
[email-masked]  or  [email-masked]